Cleaning things up

Our bathroom has held two empty picture frames side by side for about nine months now. I hung them up with the best of intentions—get the frames hung and out of the last moving boxes in the garage, and then find the art for them when I had a minute.

Finally, today, after looking around a bit and not seeing quite what I was looking for, I made these two little printables: Wash and Dry. I just wanted something that was clean, simple, and that would tie into the teal tones in the bedroom. 

The color didn't translate as clearly in the jpg files that I put up here, so if you'd like a better version, I've put the PDFs up here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment