1. Calvin has found his feet during the past week. He now grabs on tightly every time he's on his back.
2. He continues to become more vocal, growling and loudly sighing for no apparent reason.
3. Foods consumed with gusto to date: sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, peas, applesauce, prunes, carrots, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, barley cereal, greek yogurt, blueberries, pears, bananas, peaches, and veggie mixes. He can hold his spoon and stick it in his mouth.
4. Calvin now rolls over when playing by himself on his playmat.
5. He no longer uses his binky (only rarely when falling asleep for about 60 seconds); instead, he prefers to gnaw on his thumb.
6. He adores his sissy! Miss Lu gets the best smiles when she comes home from school.