16.6.10

Preschool Graduation

Ok, so I'm a month behind posting this, but the pics from Miss Lu's preschool graduation party are just too cute not to get up here at some point.

We hosted the final day of preschool, complete with a balloon dance party, crown-making activity, and, of course, cupcake baking and decorating. I've done a fair amount of cooking with the girls over the year, and they always seem to love it. The cupcakes were no exception.




And, of course, we had certificates. My friend came up with the cute idea of having them trace their letters and numbers around the certificate to form a border—I love how they came out!


This has been such a fun group of girls to do preschool with. On to Kindergarten!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys had a blog! I found it on the souter's. Lucy is getting so big! I can't believe it! She is adorable! Looks like a fun preschool gradutation. Glad to see you guys doing so well. It was fun seeing you a few a months ago. Our blog is private, e-mail me at klambert05@hotmail.com if you want me to add you to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous20.6.10

    Hey there woman. I'm so interested in how you all did your preschool. Another mom and I are planning on starting one together. What did you use for your preschool? Did you purchase a preschool outline or did you make up your own? Need some tips!

    ReplyDelete